.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Doctor recommended for optimal cerebral hygiene 

Missing Muse Revisited

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Back in September, I reported on experiences shopping for cell phones and rate plans that so consumed me I was unable to post here at Transcendental Floss as regularly as I care to. This initial post was followed by this post, reporting that the solution to the problem was to not get a cell phone after all.

Well, several months later and I have emerged from another brush with Wireless Communications Obsession Disorder - an official diagnosis soon to appear in the DSM. I am now the not so proud owner of a Nokia 3120, and a 1-year contract with Cingular. Notice no link to Cingular. Way too soon, after a nightmare caused by their porting my wife's cell number from her previous carrier before she had her new phone, for me to actually recommend them.

ugh. Worst post I have ever written.

Suffice to say, I hope to be writing more often, and more better. Ok. So I'm rusty! Good grief.